MaxTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC Help And Information Easy Maintenance And Free Software

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argue With The Bot : By Panther

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve™
Management

Management
Steve™

Male
Number of posts : 2447
Home : At Home
Humor : If Im Not Back Later... Wait Longer
Registration date : 2007-07-30

Argue With The Bot : By Panther Empty
PostSubject: Argue With The Bot : By Panther   Argue With The Bot : By Panther EmptyMon Jul 30, 2007 3:22 pm

Code:
<config>

<command type="script">
<in>!argue</in>
<out delay="000">#c6#Type #c8#d**k</out>
<out delay="100">#c6#Type #c8#kiss my ass</out>
<out delay="150">#c6#Type #c8#f**kyou bot</out>
<out delay="200">#c6#Type #c8#f**k you bot</out>
<out delay="250">#c6#Type #c8#ass munch</out>
<out delay="300">#c6#Type #c8#d**k lick</out>
<out delay="350">#c6#Type #c8#f**kface</out>
<out delay="400">#c6#Type #c8#f**k face</out>
<out delay="450">#c6#Type #c8#hey bot im going to kick your ass</out>
<out delay="500">#c6#Type #c8#bot im gonna mess you up</out>
<out delay="550">#c6#Type #c8#im going to rewire you</out>
<out delay="600">#c6#Type #c8#im gonna rewire you</out>
<out delay="650">#c6#Type #c8#sillybot</out>
<out delay="700">#c6#Type #c8#stupidbot</out>
<out delay="750">#c6#Type #c8#silly bot</out>
<out delay="800">#c6#Type #c8#stupid bot</out>
<out delay="850">#c6#Type #c8#I hate you bot</out>
<out delay="900">#c8#Be sure to replace #c6#* #c8#with the letters that belong in the word!</out>
</command>

<command type="random" usergroup="" users="" flood="0" condition="-1" lvalue="" rvalue="">
<in>dick</in>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#look who the hell is talking</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Hell at least i got one</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#you must want a good kick to get into it with me</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I got my pointer on kick watch it</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Prick at least im not a stoner like you............... lmao .</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#yea i got one and it has lights on it two</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#mine vibrates what about yours</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#do you realy think that bothers me</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Why do you call me that for do you think it will put you on my good side.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Don't worry when you grow up you well have one to</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#words dont hurt me buddy</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#is that the worst you can call me</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Oh please get a life</out>
</command>

<command type="random" usergroup="" users="" flood="0" condition="-1" lvalue="" rvalue="">
<in>hey bot im going to kick your ass</in>
<in>bot im gonna mess you up</in>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Oh please I'm not scared of you!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You better pack a lunch! Its going to be an all day affair.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Are you talking to me???</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You just let me know when and where!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Ding Ding mother F##ker!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Not to day I got plans.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You better go get some frends!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Yea Yea I hear ya..............yyyyaaaaaaa wake me when you done.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Lets Go</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Is ther a docter in the house %NAME% is going to need one!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I don't have time for this right now.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Kinda prave for a human arn't you!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Little man I well hurt you</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Not on my worst day</out>
</command>

<in>im going to rewire you</in>
<in>im gonna rewire you</in>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Some body call an electrician!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You want my sceamatics???</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Just don't cut the blue wire!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Oh brother you want for me to get you a bus ticket</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I wouldn't try that if i was you!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I am BZB %VERSION% do you think you can handle me???</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#The best minds at NASA couldnt do that what makes you think that you can????</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Not on your best day!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You got me shaking now!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#let me check the calender....................nope its not your lucky day!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I have a self repair program so give it your best shot!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Didn't your mother tell you not to play with fire?????</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#If i was you i would walk away while I stell could!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I dont have time to play with you!</out>
</command>

<in>I hate you bot</in>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#And what makes you think that I like you.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#HHHaaaaaa now you went and Hurt my feelings.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#wait I think im going to cry.........no I was wrong.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Heres a guarter go call someone who cares!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Now I well be in a good mood all day</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Oh joy Oh joy!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#roflmfao</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#so why do you keep comming back????</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Like i realy care!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Talk to the hand cause the ears aren't on.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Yea I hate you to!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#What about the child????</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#So dose that meen no sex tonight</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Well i guess a blow jobs out???</out>
</command>

<in>sillybot</in>
<in>stupidbot</in>
<in>silly bot</in>
<in>stupid bot</in>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Dont worry You are still #1 with me baby!!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#At least I dont take it up the rear like you!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#No not Gay just real happy!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#What are you jealous???</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#At least Im not ugly like You</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Stop or I will shock you to night baby</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#If you dont tell any one i have a wooden dick then i wont tell that you have splinters!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#OMG I know you didnt</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You just keep pushing dont you</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Whe are you going to grow up</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I know you are but what am I!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Sticks and stones may break my bones.... no wait I dont have bones!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Roflmfao........ you think Your so funny</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#That dont upset me!!!!</out>
</command>

<in>kiss my ass</in>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#That would make your day!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#My momma told me about boys like you.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I wouldnt know where to start your all ass.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Its not your day!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#There You go trying to go mistake me for some one that cares again.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Dont you have some place to be????</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You dont have the money for that!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I wouldnt kiss that!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#The way you talk Im starting to worry about you!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I dont think so!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I might catch something!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I didnt know you cared!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#come on cant you do better than that!!!</out>
</command>

<in>(Censored) bot</in>
<in>(Censored) you bot</in>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You wouldn't like it. I would just lay there and laugh.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#(Censored) the bot that is not advisable.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Kiss me first!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#f**k me!!.........No f**k you!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I didn't know that you did that kind of thing!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Only in your dreams!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You just come over here and try!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You want to do what!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Please go tell it to some one else!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You are a freak!!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Why do I put up with this kind of treatment????</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Some body slap him!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You would like that wouldn't you????</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#What a lot of hot air</out>
</command>

<in>ass munch</in>
<in>dick lick</in>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You have a strange mating habbit %NAME% !!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You want to do what????</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Come on dont you have anything better to say</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#I've heard worse than that before.</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Can't you come up with something new</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Yea Yea Yea we all know what you like to do its nothing new here.</out>
</command>

<in>(Censored)</in>
<in>(Censored) face</in>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#You what for me to do what to your face????</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Hell no if I had a dog with a face like that I would shave its ass and teach it to walk bakwards!!!</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Ass clown</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Hemeriod</out>
<out delay="200" type="normal" extdata="0">#c4#Oh come on You can do better than that</out>
</command>

</config>
Back to top Go down
https://maxtech.forumotion.com

Argue With The Bot : By Panther
Page 1 of 1