MaxTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC Help And Information Easy Maintenance And Free Software

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We must always remember 9/11/2001

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StarPrin

We must always remember 9/11/2001 Empty
PostSubject: We must always remember 9/11/2001   We must always remember 9/11/2001 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:53 pm

I had just gotten up and turned my radio on. The DJ was talking to the gossip columnist in Nashville, TN, when they mentioned something definitely going on in New York city. I turned on my tv just in time to see the rerun of the first plane crashing in to the first tower of the WTC. Then I watched in horror as the second plane crashed in to the second tower, and then I even screamed when the towers collapsed.

The visions of what I saw that day will always be burned into my mind, and the horror that was suffered by unsuspecting, unarmed, non-combatants perpetrated by gutless cowards. It is one thing to shoot at somebody who is shooting at you, but to deliberately kill thousands of unarmed civilians is the act of a coward.

To the thousands of civilians that lost their lives, and to the thousands of police, firefighters, paramedics, and volunteers who also lost their lives on September 11, 2001 and also to the ones who survived, I say thank you for bravely helping to save the lives of innocent civilians.

I also heard that the Muslims want to build a mosque on the site of the attacks of 9/11/2001. That would be adding inuslt to injury, and we must understand that President Obama is also a muslim. While congress cannot stop the muslims from practicing their religion, the city of New York can prohibit them from building a mosque on that site.

IMHO I say we must keep scared the site of where the WTC stood, in venerable memory of those who lost their lives in the attacks of 9/11/2001.

Barbara

Back to top Go down
Steve™
Management

Management
Steve™

Male
Number of posts : 2447
Home : At Home
Humor : If Im Not Back Later... Wait Longer
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: We must always remember 9/11/2001   We must always remember 9/11/2001 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Hi Barbara,
And thank you, it is a sacred place, i agree they shouldn't be allowed to build their mosque there,

When i see it on tv, i was so shocked, im not american, but im human and that terrorist act goes against humanity, i cant forget what i see.
Back to top Go down
https://maxtech.forumotion.com
Alien™
Admin

Admin
Alien™

Male
Number of posts : 214
Home : A Planet Far Away
Humor : Whats That?
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: We must always remember 9/11/2001   We must always remember 9/11/2001 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:12 am

When I see it on the news, I couldn't believe what I was seeing and the aftermath,
It was like watching a horror movie, but deep in my stomach I knew it wasn't, I was so shocked,

Now reading about the Mosque, that can not be allowed to happen, that is like turning the knife even deeper into the wound that will never ever heal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We must always remember 9/11/2001   We must always remember 9/11/2001 Empty

Back to top Go down

We must always remember 9/11/2001
Page 1 of 1