MaxTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC Help And Information Easy Maintenance And Free Software

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Hospital

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Steve™
Management

Management
Steve™

Male
Number of posts : 2447
Home : At Home
Humor : If Im Not Back Later... Wait Longer
Registration date : 2007-07-30

In Hospital Empty
PostSubject: In Hospital   In Hospital EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:29 pm

A bigshot business man had to spend a couple of days in the hospital.
He was a royal pain to the nurses because he bossed them around just like he did his employees.
None of the hospital staff wanted to have anything to do with him.
The head nurse was the only one who could stand up to him. She walked into his room and announced"Ihave to take your temperature."
After complaining for several minutes, he finally settled down, crossed his arms and opened his mouth.
No, I'm sorry, the nurse stated, "but for this reading, I can't use an oral thermometer."
This started another round of complaining, but eventually he rolled over and bared his behind.
After feeling the nurse insert the thermometer, he heard her announce, "I have to get something. Nowyou stay JUST LIKE THAT until I get back!"
She leaves the door to his room open on her way out. He curses under his breath as he hears people walking past his door, laughing.
After almost an hour, the man's doctor comes into the room.
What's going on here?" asked the doctor.
Angrily, the man answers, "What's the matter, Doc? Haven't you ever seen someone having their temperature taken before?"
After a pause, the doctor replies, "Yes, but never with a daffodil!"

Thank You To Mickey For This.
Back to top Go down
https://maxtech.forumotion.com

In Hospital
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaxTech :: Miscellaneous Stuff :: Misc, Funny Bits, Odds & Ends-
Jump to: