MaxTech
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PC Help And Information Easy Maintenance And Free Software

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK
Elite Member

Elite Member
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

Male
Number of posts : 43
Home : UK
Humor : Chaos, Panic and Disorder...my work here is done!!
Registration date : 2008-10-20

R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog Empty
PostSubject: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 5:11 pm

Most peeps will know me or know of me!

just a hello really
Back to top Go down
http://www.therebelion.co.nr
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK
Elite Member

Elite Member
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

Male

PostSubject: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.2 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 5:18 pm

Just thought i'd use this as an excuse to tell peeps bout the server I'm developing.

It's based on WCS 1.8.3 the last stable KM release. I have added many bug fixes and new features (some ideas from FX) and so far there are a few rooms hosting on it. Would be nice to see more on it, Max is hosting The Castle on it!

Come pop by, or pm me for more info, I'm happy to help and answer questions.

http://therebelion.myfreeforum.org/forum37.php

Last edited by Max™ on Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:54 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Version changed)
Back to top Go down
Steve™
Management

Management
Steve™

Male
Number of posts : 2447
Home : At Home
Humor : If Im Not Back Later... Wait Longer
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:19 pm

Welcome mate,
thanks for being a part of the forum, Mr. Darn is also with us here,
please feel free to post your programs, scripts & designs,
welcome
Back to top Go down
https://maxtech.forumotion.com
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK
Elite Member

Elite Member
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:36 am

thanks but i wouldn't want to fill this forum with the same stuff as rebelion Razz

Anyhow, RSWCS is a Rebelion only server sorry!
Back to top Go down
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK
Elite Member

Elite Member
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:09 am

New release, 1.8.7

Quote :
* Fixed a bug in /motd.
I had solved this for entering and viewing the motd not for the /motd. Uptimes showed colour codes in.
* Fixed a bug to do with /changeuniform.
If the default access was + or @ rank then the 1st changeuniform set u as + presuming you were a
normal user. Now fixed.
* Custom commands can now be aliases
They can now point to another command, instead of just bots.
If you put for example CustomCommand=/k=/kick $PARAMS$ then typing in "/k John" would make
R§WCS execute the command "/kick John" (assuming you have access to kick John in the first place).
* Custom commands are now case in-sensitive
Fixed a small issue with case sensitivity on custom commands and needing to put them in upper case,
you can now use any case.
* Caps access "c" now only restricts A-Z in caps.
* Fixed BlockedName=, BlockedWord= and Block= bug in config.
On changing to ignore empty versions I accidently ignored all versions in the config.
* Added blocked word in users name server message to "!" access users.
Use ShowBlockedEntries= in the config to turn on or off.
This can also be turned off and on by the command /showblockedentries in the room. Must have ! access though.
* Changed the default cache to be caches.winmxworld.net as MxStuff seems to be having problems.
* Added #cr# to ignores replaces.
Odd use of it ignores replaces, even use allows replaces.
e.g. #cr#1234#cr#1234#cr#1234 with 2 replaced by RED would result in the message on screen being
12341RED341234
* Added /helpaccess to explain access levels.
* Changed /setcolour to now not be included in Watchcmds, but still show the command typed to the user.
* Added extra variables to be used in MOTD and FancyEntry.
$NUM-USERS$
$TIME$
$DATE$
* Changed /setaccess and /setformat to now allow you to set yourself even with ! protection.
* Changed /changeuniform now so there is /changeuniform and /changeuniform .
* Changed /setcolour now so there is /setcolour and /setcolour . For the new /setcolour
you must have either * or ! access.

Come take a look and give me feedback plus any new ideas and requests!!!
Back to top Go down
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK
Elite Member

Elite Member
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 2:07 pm

Ok just an update,

since releasing 1.8.7 i noticed a bug so bug fix
http://therebelion.myfreeforum.org/R_WCS_1_8_7_1_about776.html
Back to top Go down
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK
Elite Member

Elite Member
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:06 pm

New release 1.8.8

http://therebelion.myfreeforum.org/about832.html
Back to top Go down
Steve™
Management

Management
Steve™

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 5:02 am

Quote :
Changes for 1.9.0 since R§WCS 1.8.8:1 :

1.9.0 released at 19:30 on 11/02/2009

* Well, I have decided it is time that R§WCS made it on its own, no longer just a WCS mod.
I have designed my own icons (as you may have noticed) and task try icons for R§WCS now.
- I have made the task tray icon a permanent fixture now (unlike WCS) so it now changes icon dependant
on the server status (i.e. online/offline).
- The task bar and window icon now change with the task tray icon.
* Added a right click menu on the task tray icon (server maximised and minimised).
* Finally added back the /addaccess and /remaccess fully working to chat.
* Fixed a bug with adding + or @ access using add/rem access through the server.
Accesses were changed but users ranks were not.
* Added a new variable $MOSTUSERS$. This will display the most number of users in room at any one
time since the server was last opened.
* Fixed a bug in the ServerName option in the config.
As it can be set to anythnig there was no validation on the username being a "valid" one. Now R§WCS
makes the set name into a valid one by suffixing zero's to the end as necessary.
* Fixed a few bot mode server outputs from commands.
* Added /ranking to help message (seemed to have missed in 1.8.Cool.
* Removed bots from /ranking stats.
* Added rankings to server GUI, "Post Info" menu.
* Added total number of kicks, total number of successful and total number of failed login attempts
to the /stats menu and the server GUI "Post Info" stats.
* Fixed a bug with replaces containing #NEWLINE#'s not showing a newline correctly for non-N accessed users.
Replaces should not be based on a users access as far as I am concerned!
* Please Note: this version forwards I will be compressing the .exe file with UPX which reduces the file
size to around 20.9%
* Fixed a potentially major bug whereby the server would crash if long replaces containing newlines are in
the config and a user uses replaces repeatedly in the same sentance.
Click Here For Download
Back to top Go down
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK
Elite Member

Elite Member
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 4:20 am

Thanks Max, wasnt sure how welcome RSWCS is as most forums seem to be either banning me or hurling abuse at me LOL

As if thats gonna stop me eh?

Anyways, im interested in feedback, please post either here or on rebelion (preferable) to let me know what u liked/disliked or extra stuff u would like to see on the server! Im all ears flower
Back to top Go down
Steve™
Management

Management
Steve™

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:11 am

New Version of RSWCS 1.9.1 is launched
many improvements:
Quote :
Changes for 1.9.1 since R§WCS 1.9.0 :

1.9.1 released at 15:00 on 25/04/2009

* Added "Copy Roomname" to the right click menu. Should make sending people your roomname easier as a host.
* Added "Set Online"/"SetOffline" to the right click menu.
* Added "Post Info" submenu to the right click menu. This posts into the room all the info as per the window menu.
* Added "Reload Config" to the right click menu. This reloads the config file.
* Added "Copy Loopback Name" to the right click menu. This will copy the loopback addy of the channel to the clipboard.
* Fixed $MOSTUSERS$ variable I added in version 1.9.0 now shows correctly.
* Changed the task tray double click options.
If the server is maximised and you double click the task tray icon the server minimises.
If the server is minimised and you double click the task tray icon the server maximises.
* Changed how the task tray icon is changed from online/offline switch.
No longer deletes and recreates the icon, now just modifies the image.
* Added BlockHostRedirect= to the config.
If set to 0 the redirects are sent as usual.
If set to 1 then any user in the room under the rooms ip or loopback ip (127.0.0.1) will not be redirected.
* Added /blockhostredirect only avaliable to user with same ip as the room or loopback ip, to toogle feature on/off.
* Added /showrenames to allow "!" access users to toggle this feature off/on from within the room.
* Changed show alias to display to k, K, @ or ! accesses. Not sure why i limited it to only k or K.
* Added $STAYTIME$ variable for use in MOTD and FancyEntry.
* Added protocol for server defined right click menus for those clients supporting it.
This means that users right click menus will be customised to the server commands, and these will be based on
the users access level.
* Added to /stats a message to specify if a user supports the server defined right click menus.
* Fixed a bug to do with users with normal spaces in their names.
Commands sent from the right click menu in the server window did not pick up the users name correctly.
* Fixed a bug where #NEWLINE#'s used in formats were not correctly done if a user did not have N or * access.
* Fixed a bug which I had made (opps) where I had muddled up the 2 stats access levels in the addaccess/remaccess
menu in the server window.
* Added RoomPassword= to the config.
RoomPassword= is the password needed to enter the channel if RoomPassword= is left blank no password is set.
* Added a new server message to /addaccess /remaccess if you attempt to change your own access.
* Fixed a protocol bug in relation to IPSend on entry.
* Added seconds to /listbans on timed bans and also changed the output style for these timed bans.
* Fixed a silly bug in /setformat where the server message was sent to the user changing the format not the user
being changed.
* Changed the stay times in /ranking and the server output of rankings to now include days instead of just hours.
* Fixed a DEBUG bug which crashed the server with long motd's (another buffer overflow bug).
Many Thanks Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

Usual Download Site Click Here
Back to top Go down
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK
Elite Member

Elite Member
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:10 am

Quote :

Changes for 1.9.2 since R§WCS 1.9.1 :

1.9.2 released at 14:00 on 15/05/2009

* Added a 7 second timer for 3 failed password attempts.
This gives the user time to read the failed login message before being "kicked".
* Fixed a bug that allows users to have several attempts in the delay between the 3rd failed attempt
and the kick.
* Added FancyExit= to the config. This turns FancyExitMessage= and FancyExitMessageIP= off or on,
1 is on, 0 is off. Feature is on by default.
* Added FancyExitMessage= and FancyExitMessageIP= to the config. Allows you to customise the leave message.
* Fixed a bug in /formats. Blank formats are no longer displayed.
* Fixed the long term issue relating to Windows uptimes resetting at 49.7 days.
Now the reset will be after 36 million years ;-)
* Added "R§WCS" and the version number to the task tray right click menu.
* Added host uptime to the task tray right click menu.
* Added server uptime to the task tray right click menu.
* Server and Host uptimes in the task tray right click menu are realtime counters.
* Fixed a bug that showed random characters by users names when they used commands.
* Added a client message on entry similar to FXServer. Use ShowClients=1 in the config to turn it on.
* Added $OLDRAWNAME$ and $NEWRAWNAME$ variables for the rename message.
* Fixed and re-written the hostname and isp lookups. Now works much quicker gets the results every time.
No need for DNSServer= and DNSServer2= in the config.
* Fixed a bug with newlines where users without N access could still use #/n# in text.
Now users without N access can still use formats with newlines, and replaces with newlines but cannot use
newlines in text. As it should be.
* Fixed a bug I created in 1.9.1 to do with reloaded the config. If the topic has changed with the reload
it should have displayed the new topic to all users, however the way i set up the topic with the password
protected rooms stopped it from working.
* Added $ROOMNAME-NOHASH$ for MOTD, FancyEntryMessage and FancyExitMessage.
This variable will show the roomname the user entered with without the hash attached to it.
* Fixed an issue with "/" being treated as "/ " and displaying blank opmsg.
* Added /level to the /access command to make it more user friendly for fx users.
* Fixed "Copy Loopback Name" on the right click menu to only show if the channel is online/public.

Quote :

Changes for 1.9.2:1 since R§WCS 1.9.2 :

1.9.2:1 released at 14:00 on 16/05/2009

* Ok, sorry for another bug fix, however it seems I really should check the obvious and measure the length of strings
that are input by the user rather than assuming they are less than the memory I've allocated! Buffer overflow bug in
the new FancyExit feature now fixed.

Quote :

Changes for 1.9.2:2 since R§WCS 1.9.2:1 :

1.9.2:2 released at 17:30 on 16/05/2009

* Hmm, seems the 1.9.2:1 bug fix worked well for actual leavers but caused same issue with users hiding. This is now fixed.
* Also the FancyExit feature seems to have worked for all users even those who connect but haven't yet joined. Now fixed.

get it here
R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog R%A7WCS
Back to top Go down
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK
Elite Member

Elite Member
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:26 pm

R§WCS
Release: 1.9.3
Release Date: 22/06/2009

Changelog
Quote :

* Fixed an issue with idle times in /stats not showing correctly. Including the colouring being wrong.
* Added the variable $LONGDATE$ for use in MOTD, FancyEntryMessage and FancyExitMessage.
display as "Sunday 31st May 2009"
* Changed how failed /forcelogin attempts for users without the "f" access, so passwords are not displayed in the room.
* Fixed a bug where the client message was sent twice when RoboMX entered.
* Added a brand new kind of colour code.
#c1;2;3#
this will CYCLE not randomise from the colours provided in the colour code.
i.e. 1st time will be #c1#, 2nd message will be #c2#, 3rd time will be #c3#, 4th time will be #c1#.
This can be used in normal text and in text formats, but not in server messages!
* Fixed a bug with /changeuniform, it now loops correctly for /changeuniform and /changeuniform
* Finally actually finished the server defined menu's which i had never actually finished writing, but since no client
supports this feature yet (except Rabbit which is ancient) its no big deal yet.
* Added hostnames as a seperate line in /who. They are also searchable, so you can search for a string in a hostname.
* Added countryname lookups in MOTD and Fancy Entry/Exit.
$COUNTRYNAME$ will display the country's full name
$COUNTRY2$ will display the 3 letter shortened name
$COUNTRY3$ will display the 2 letter initials

To download click the icon
R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog R%A7WCS
Back to top Go down
Steve™
Management

Management
Steve™

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 12:16 am

Thanks for the speedy update Rockafella,
the new features look awesome, i know a few hosts will be impressed, specially with the country lookup & display,

in my opinion, i still think this is the best most stable server & with more extras than ever before, on behalf of the hosts of winmx, we thank you.
Back to top Go down
Steve™
Management

Management
Steve™

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Thanks to Rockafella Skank,
RSWCS is the most stable server with more extras than ever before,
R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog Click

R§WCS 1.9.4.1 new version released on 19/08/2009

Changes for 1.9.4.1 since 1.9.3 :
    * Fixed the issue with the variables, where the ip's and ports were wrong (my fault).
    * Fixed any bugs with server text typed quickly crashing the whole server.
    The way i handled it previously caused the crash now handled differently and its crash-proof 100% no matter how fast you type.
    * Removed a debug line that ouputted numbers to the server on user join.
    * Removed the "." at the end of uptimes in the MOTD.
    * Added message to the end of /colour output, explaining about /setcolour.
    * Removed the server tag from the beginning of FancyExit messages.
    * Changed the sizing of the GUI windows, so that the chat part gets the priority of spacing rather than the user list.
    * Changed the server GUI. Now there is a coloured chat window which has 2 different colour schemes.
    These schemes are DARK and LIGHT, which can be set in the config using the setting ServerScheme=
    ServerScheme=1 is the LIGHT scheme
    ServerScheme=2 is the DARK scheme (default)
    * Also i have added to the right click menu the ability to easily switch colour scheme.
    Please note: this is only temporary and if the server is closed and reopened the config file is read for the scheme.
    * "Post Info" now shows on the server window.
    * Switched "Post Info" and "Help" options on the main GUI menu.

R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog Dark_scheme.PNG
R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog Light_scheme.PNG
Back to top Go down
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK
Elite Member

Elite Member
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Just to let you know RSWCS has hit a milestone.
The first screenshotted uptime exceeding 100 days on windows:

http://therebelion.myfreeforum.org/about775.html
Back to top Go down
Steve™
Management

Management
Steve™

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:33 am

Update on RSWCS 1.9.4.2 Thanks to Rockafella Skank
This version has the French, German, Italian, Dutch & english config's added.
R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog Download

Quote :
Changes for 1.9.4.2 since 1.9.4:1 :
* Added client hostname to coloured server chat window on join's and exit's.
Also added spaces around the ip's and hostname to make them stand out better.
* Added Country Name to the entries and exits in the coloured server chat console.
* Fixed a typo when changing from offline to online when reloading the config.
* Removed all License and Update functions completely (previously just disabled).
* Fixed the NameTrim= config option.
Seems i had tweaked it and removed a bit i thought was duplicating, when in fact it wasnt!
* Fixed a bug in passworded rooms where the server saw exiter's when they hadn't entered the room yet.
* Fixed another bug in passworded rooms which logged exiter's who had not entered the room as the last leaver
in /stats outputs.
* Fixed bug with Replace= and ReplaceWord=
Previously if left blank any text typed seemed to force the cpu and ram to 100% and close other programs.
* Fixed bug with CustomCommand=
Previously if left blank any text typed only showed in the server window and not in the room.
* Tidied up the CustomCommand= handler.
* Added rename messages to the console.
* Added Country Name: output to the /stats menu.
* Changed the task tray icon tooltip to now show:
ChannelName_0100007F0003
R§WCS v1.9.4.2
Uptime: 0d 0h 0m 3s
* Added /msg. Does the same as /message does but shorter to type.
* Added new protocol for "user typing" feature (currently only works with WPCC).
The usernames in the userlist will show red when a user types, and white when they stop.
* Added new protocol for "user status" and "personal message" (currently only works with WPCC).
These show in the /stats command.
* This release and any forwards will be released with an English, an Italian, a Dutch, a German and a French sample config.
Hopefully this will allow those hosts that do not speak/read english fluently, to be able to enjoy this great server.
Back to top Go down
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK
Elite Member

Elite Member
Røçkåfë££ë® §kåñK

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:48 am

Another update.

http://therebelion.myfreeforum.org/about1005.html
Just a bug fix for 1.9.4:3
Back to top Go down
Steve™
Management

Management
Steve™

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:18 am

Quote :
Changes for 1.9.4.4 since R§WCS 1.9.4:3 :

1.9.4.4 released at 12:30 on 01/11/2009

* Rewritten how the coloured server chat console handles text. This has allowed newlines to show
as they would for a client.
* Multi-threaded the coloured chat window. This should now mean that it keeps up with chat at all times.
* Completely re-written the entire 0x9908 packet handler.
You can now use as many IP Addresses as you like, list with Interface= for each one in the config.
* Added 2 new config options, BlockKick= and BlockBan=
These kick and ban (respectively), the user who types the word in a message, useful for preventing spammers.
* Updated sample configs.
http://therebelion.myfreeforum.org/about1026.html
Back to top Go down
Steve™
Management

Management
Steve™

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:08 am

Another Update with new features, Thanks Rock
Quote :
Changes for 1.9.5 since R§WCS 1.9.4.4 :

1.9.5 released at 14:30 on 23/12/2009

* Added the 0x012D packet. Now channel renames get sent to users.
* Fixed an access bug in /setaccess.
* Added blocked name message to coloured server console display.
* Added username and user ip to the blocked name message.
* Added /online and /offline commands
Must have "!" access. This turns the server online (visable) and offline (invisable) from within the room.
* Fixed a bug in /logout whereby the format set to users was format 0.
* Removed an annoying error message that is irrelevant when the server types. (Socket Error)

* Added plugin support. The plugins are called from the server on specific events.
* Fixed a bug in the plugin support code where there were no plugins at all. Previously caused a crash.
* Fixed another bug in the plugin support code where the error handler unloaded the plugin. Previously
unloaded the incorrect plugin and caused a crash.
* Added server settings for plugin support. Now the server stores a list of the plugins that are loaded and
each time the server is opened, it will auto load the plugins that were loaded beforehand
(this covers for crashes or closures and saves the host having to load each plugin on startup).
* Fixed a bug in the plugin support code when there are more than 1 plugin loaded. Previously it always unloaded
the later listed plugin :/
its here
http://therebelion.myfreeforum.org/about1050.html

plugins are here
Back to top Go down
Steve™
Management

Management
Steve™

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Quote :
Changes for 1.9.5:1 since R§WCS 1.9.5 :

1.9.5:1 released at 13:30 on 06/01/2010

* Fixed a bug with the plugin gui implementation when loading plugins post-runtime. Previously the "Help"
menu option was overwritten by the "Plugins" menu and also the plugins were not correctly initialised.
* Corrected the server message output in the new /online /offline command.
* Fixed a bug with the plugin OnUserJoin. Previously this prevented anyone being able to enter.
* Fixed a bug with the server gui. The primary connections were not set to offline when the server was set
to offline via the task tray right click menu.
RSWCS is Here
http://therebelion.myfreeforum.org/about1067.html

The Plugins are Here
Back to top Go down
Steve™
Management

Management
Steve™

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:31 am

Quote :
Changes for 1.9.5.2 since R§WCS 1.9.5:1 :

1.9.5.2 released at 17:00 on 21/02/2010

* Added ShowChatHistory= in the config. Should be set to a number between 0 and 10. This is the
number of lines of chat history displayed to the newly entering user. Default is 0 (i.e. off).
* Fixed ShowChatHistory= so that the history is stored all the time and only displayed when the feature is
set on. Previously history was only saved once the feature was turned on.
* Fixed a bug with the MOTD. When it was not set, the server still sent some blank newlines.
* All plugin UI has been disabled as there have been unconfirmed reports of issues arising when plugins are
loaded for any period of time. This will remain the case until I have had chance to look into these reports
and confirm and fix the issues.
* Fixed ShowChatHistory= so that text is displayed as formatted as per in channel.
Please note: word replaces and newlines are NOT replaced in this section of text.
* Added a complex time calculator to ShowChatHistory= that removes chat history if it is older than 2 hours.
This way of doing it should capture any roll over of days/months/years/decades/millennia!!!
* Changed how the version number is set to simplify it for myself!
Now only needs changing in 1 place in the source.
RSWCS can be found at The Rebelion by Clicking Here
Back to top Go down
Steve™
Management

Management
Steve™

Male

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:07 am

Quote :
Changes for 1.9.5.3 since R§WCS 1.9.5.2 :

1.9.5.3 released at 23:00 on 17/12/2010

* Fixed a visual bug with very long stay times, idle times and wpn connection times when formatted and displayed
in the /stats server output. Now using the same timer counter style as the ChatHistory feature
added in 1.9.5.2 so no more issues i hope!
* Fixed the server support and handling of the Emulator Protocol Chat Extension so it now sends all users statuses
and personal messages to users who enter. Previously just sent them when they changed.
* Fixed an issue I have been looking into for a while with cycling colour codes.
If the first message sent in room by a new user contained a cycle colour code in certain conditions it may have
caused the server to crash!
* Fixed a visual bug with stay times in /ranking (and the GUI output of /ranking). Now using the same timer
counter style as the ChatHistory feature added in 1.9.5.2
* Added newline support in ChatHistory. Now shows the chat history as seen in room.
* Removed the blank lines sent before and after ChatHistory.
* Removed the #cr# code from the ChatHistory outputs.
* Fixed cloning of user names in the userlist in Password'ed rooms.
* Moved the 3.53 server packet (0x0068), the colour code definition packet (0x9904), the server menu query packet
(0x9907), the Emulator protocol extension support query packet (0x3400), the IPSend query packet (0x9900) and the
server identification (0x9905) to pre-password entry.
* Removed the built in Winamp Display option in the config loading function (test feature I forgot to remove sorry!).
* Fixed /action and /emote text to display in server the same as /me text.
* Added a timer to the ban dispay message so that ! access users are not spammed with server messages if a banned user
repeatedly attempts to enter. Timer is 1 display message every 10 seconds.
* Now cleaned up the primary socket data held in memory when the server is set to offline while it had been running
online (a hangover from WCS primary handling).
* Fixed a bug with how the server dealt with long 3.31 protocol packet action text sent to server.
* Added the hostname and countryname to join information saved in the logs.
* Added a cleanup section to all primary cache sockets, all client sockets and the server listening socket when created
to avoid any TIME_WAIT or FIN_WAIT hangs when closed.
* Changed how the reload button works to avoid having to write the command to "exec.txt" file and the read it, should now
be cleaner and work better.
* Also changed how the usermenu in the server window sends commands, now sent the same way as the Reload button (as above).
* Tidied up the random colour codes appearance in the coloured chat window.
* Fixed initial userlist sent to users on entry for normal users from 0x006F to 0x0072 for all 3.53 protocol clients entering.
* Introduced a new style of IP to Country Databases compiled by myself. This will allow new updated versions made
specifically for R§WCS to be loaded which will be timestamp (backwards compatible to allow older WCS ipdb.dat files to work)
* Changed how the server checks the host ip. Now it will automatically update the room hash and host ip if you lose connection
and continue using the server.
* Fixed a possible exploit that allowed users with the correct access to be available to make the server list every password loaded
into the server from the config, including passwords with higher access than theirs. This affected WCS up to and including 1.8.7
* Added back the plugin support with some small changes, plus some extra server call functions to access further info.
* Cleaned up the loading and unloading of plugins.
* Auto-Load of plugins on startup now happens after the server is setup (previously was during server startup and
therefore could cause some issues with the setup process)
* Tidied up the code for Windows compiled versions.
* Tidied up the code and tweaked some bits to work better in Linux.
Now compiling debugging and compiling R§WCS-Linux on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS ("Lucid Lynx"). Seems to require a charset of ISO-8859-1
in the terminal to correctly display ascii text. Still seems to not pick up certain characters correctly.
* Fixed some console outputs in R§WCS-Linux which previously displayed colour codes.
RSWCS can be found at The Rebelion by Clicking Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog   R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog Empty

Back to top Go down

R§WCS 1.8.4b to 1.9.5.3 Changelog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaxTech ::  The World Of WinMX Chat :: WinMX, Server, Client, & Bot Tutorials-
Jump to: